Monday, February 8, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week 2-7-10


We had a great week, although it was busy. I have been doing things around the house that need attention, so my blogging has taken a hit. Hopefully I'll be on more this week, but we'll see. Z's birthday went great! He loved the salmon, but the rest of us weren't too keen on it. K and I really wanted to like it since it is full of so much goodness, but we just didn't care for it. I guess we'll have to stick to supplements to get the omega-3s. Anyway I am glad we all tried it and I tried cooking something new.

I am still working on limiting our grocery shopping. Today K and I will be heading out to Costco and Winco for milk, lunch meat, and some Hershey Bars for a fraction activity in my classroom. Other than that we are looking good in the pantry and freezer. I am trying my best to rein in our grocery budget a little. I don't think it was out of line before, but I like the challenge of trying to spend less.


Here is what we have planned for this week:


Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Waffles , Pancakes, French toast, Fruit


Lunches:
Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather


Dinners:

Sunday- Leftovers- YOYO


Monday- BBQ Chicken Breasts, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli, Salad

Tuesday- Ravioli in Red Sauce, Buttered Bread, Salad

Wednesday- Pulled Pork (freezer), Baked Potatoes, Salad

Thursday- Tacos, Refried Beans, Spanish Rice

Friday- Homemade Pizza, Salad

Saturday- Hamburgers, Fries, Salad


Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.


Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!