Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Look What Happened!

I was in the bathroom with the boys last night and caught a glimpse of Z standing next to me in the mirror. You are not going to believe what I saw! My little 5 lb 12 oz baby is now 12 years old and TALLER than his mama! I don't know who gave him permission to do that, but I would like you to take it back. Now, please, thankyouverymuch. Ehem, okay, sorry, I know I can't stop it now, but seriously at 12 years old?!? I kept checking his growing progress over the last few months, but some how he not only caught up to me but passed me! I even made K take a picture of us today, so I could really see it!





Z is not really mad, his dad was just being goofy taking the pictures.



I hope you all have a very nice rest of the day. Excuse me, I have a sudden urge to get rid of all my flats. You may even find me muttering something about how could this have happened...

Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!! That is too cute! I have to chuckle because my son is almost six years old and is almost taller than his nine year old sister, and it makes me wonder how much longer until he passes me up.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to believe that's where I could be in six years. My little guy was 5 lb 12 oz as well and is getting taller than I'd like much faster than I'd like.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!