Sunday, June 27, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week 6-27-10


I am so glad we're back into a regular routine! Traveling kind of throws me for a loop for a while. I am hoping to keep the boys on a better schedule the rest of summer, we kind of forget about bed times around here when we are first on break. Since we'll be getting up at our usual times I am hoping we'll be able to hit the park every morning before it gets too hot!

This week K and I are also trying to get my sewing and crafting space all set up in the old formal living room of the house. It has been relatively empty since we bought the house, so we decided to put it to good use. I have already been working in it
, but I want to tie it all together with "matching" furniture.
We have a bunch of furniture to paint and to arrange. I am so excited to have a creative space again! I think it really makes my heart sing! Anyway, that's what we're hoping to accomplish this week.

Here is what we have planned to eat for this week:

Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit, Scones, Scrambled Omelets

Lunches: Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Meat and Crackers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather, Homemade Chewy Bars

Dinners:

Sunday-
Tri Tip, Grilled Zucchini, Rice Pilaf

Monday- Roasted Chicken, Red Potatoes, Salad
(use the bones to make broth)

Tuesday- Fajitas, Refried Beans, Spanish Rice, Salad

Wednesday- Leftovers

Thursday- Easy Ginger Beef, Steamed Rice, Sugar Snap Peas

Friday- Pizza, Salad, Root Beer, Homemade Ice Cream

Saturday-Salad Bar


Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.


Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a great summer menu! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are getting your "space!" Come join me for What's On the Menu Wednesday this week. I'd love to see you there

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!