Thursday, June 18, 2009

Randomness is contagious...


Well as I did my morning stroll through blogs today I noticed a lot of random musings out there in blog land. I think the freedom that summer brings allows our brains a chance to recharge and think about all that we don't have time for during the school year. We actually have time to stop and enjoy the lives we are creating everyday.

I feel so less rushed, not controlled by the clock on the wall. It is in a word quite liberating, this peace that I am feeling. My last two summers have been rushed and scheduled, but this one seems to really be a time for re-energizing. I so needed to have this time after a somewhat stressful school year. I am just enjoying my moments and soaking in the noise that feels my house on these lazy days of summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!