Monday, December 6, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week 12-5-10



This is going to be a busy week! Seems like I have something to do every night. We have the boys' Christmas Programs on Tuesday night, so it will be a quick dinner before we head off to that event. I will also be saying goodbye to my friend at her services this week. I hope I can keep it together.

My mind is busy with things I need to accomplish. I think I need to make a list to keep it all together!


I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Here is what we have planned to eat for this week:

Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit

Lunches: Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Meat and Crackers, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather, Homemade Chewy Bars

Dinners:

Sunday-
Chicken and Dumplings (It turned out so good, it will be back in the rotation again!)

Monday- Sloppy Joe's, Corn, Buttered Bread

Tuesday- Grilled Cheese and Soup

Wednesday-Beef Roast, Potatoes, Carrots, Rolls

Thursday- Spinach Ravioli, Salad, Buttered Bread

Friday- Pizza, Salad

Saturday-
PW's Marlboro Man Sandwich, Onion Strings (Such a yummy dinner!!)

Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.


Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. Chicken and Dumplings sound great! It's so chilly, I may need to add it to the rotation too!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!