Monday, April 25, 2011

Menu Plan for the Week 4-24-11


I cannot believe it has been so long since I posted. We have been doing a lot around here, but I just haven't had the words to share. Hopefully I will get my blogging mojo back and start posting more regularly once again.

We have been sticking to our menu plan pretty well. Things might get shifted around, but for the most part we have stayed on track. With the school year winding down I am trying to get more things in the freezer to help out with the last few crazy weeks of school. This time of year is like a whirlwind as I wrap up the year and try to start figuring out what I can do better for next year. Summer is calling our names, but we all have to buckle down and take care of our obligations first.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Here is what we have planned to eat for this week:

Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit

Lunches: Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Meat and Crackers, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather, Homemade Chewy Bars

Dinners:

Sunday-
Easter Dinner~ Ham Roast, Mashed Potatoes. Broccoli, Rolls, Deviled Eggs, and CHEESECAKE

Monday- Leftovers

Tuesday- Hot Dogs, Creamy Mac-n-Cheese, Veggie Tray

Wednesday-
Kielbasa, Mashed Potatoes, Asparagus

Thursday- Taco Truck Style Tacos, Beans, Veggie Tray

Friday- Pizza, Salad

Saturday-
Breaded Chicken, Steamed Red Potatoes, French Cut Green Beans, Rolls

Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!