Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Family

We were able to sneak away for a day to visit my grandparents who had come in from Arizona. It had been almost 6 years since I had seen them. My boys kind of remember them, but not well.

I think it was totally worth having a long day to be able to see the boys interacting with their great-grandparents! They giggled and talked and got to know each other. It was amazing!


L and N showing Grammy how to play a game on the ipad from my classroom


All the boys...love the big smiles!

This is the last set of grandparents K and I have left, so every day God chooses to let them stay with us is a blessing. After losing my other set of grandparents in the last year I am acutely aware of the importance of getting in as much time with the people you love as you possibly can!


Family shot...did you notice how tall Z is?!?

I am grateful that we were given this chance to visit! The smiles that it brought and the joy in lots of hearts will stick around for a long time!

Until next time,


Joining up with Heavenly Homemakers for Gratituesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!