Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Thankful and Relieved

 

Today I am thankful and relieved that all of the state testing is done...
more thankful that next year's second graders won't have to take a big test like that!

I am thankful for a band of parents that spoiled the teachers yesterday...

I am thankful for a principal that has set a great tone for our school...

I am relieved that my plans for open house next week are falling into place...
May at my school is psycho!

I am thankful my boys are usually so healthy,
and relieved Lukas is over his little sickness!

I am relieved that the end of the school year is so close,
it kind of gives me a push to get the last activities done with my kiddos.

I am thankful for all the little things that fall into place each day!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!