Monday, May 31, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week 5-30-10



I cannot believe it is my last week of school! It has been a year full of trials and tribulations for sure! I will be a busy bee over the next few days, but much of it will be lots of fun! My boys still have two weeks left, but I like it that way! Sometimes having a different schedule has it's benefits. I'll be able to help out and attend their last day festivities and simply get to enjoy being their mama!


Here is what we have planned for this week:

Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit

Lunches: Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Meat and Crackers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather, Homemade Chewy Bars


Dinners:
Sunday- Roasted Chicken, Potatoes, Sugar Snap Peas and Salad from OUR garden!

Monday- Beef Kabobs

Tuesday- Spicy Sausage Links (tasted -tested at Costco~YUMMY!), Ranch Potatoes, Salad

Wednesday- BBQ Steak and Chicken, Broccoli, Rice

Thursday- Leftovers

Friday- Fajitas, Beans, Spanish Rice, Salad

Saturday-Salad Bar


Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!