Monday, October 11, 2010

Holding Hands


Last Friday night I took the little boys to their school for their annual fundraiser. We walked over to the school because I knew traffic would be a mess. On our way there a very cool thing happened, L and N wanted to hold my hand! Now for a 9 year old and an 8 year old to want to hold my hand made my heart melt!!


I was in love with my babies all over again! We sat down and had our dessert treat. L rubbed his head against mine and even snuck in a kiss or two. N was right there with him. I never would have thought they would be so lovey in front of all the other kids. It was just awesome.


I hope they will always want to give me a hug or hold my hand! I am so grateful to be raising boys that have such big hearts!


Until next time,


This post is linked to Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I hope Paxton still wants to be cuddly when he's 8 or 9!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, very sweet indeed. I'm always holding Jordyn's hand and just recently she's becoming more "aware" of this when I drop her off or pick her up from school. I'm having to be "silly" to get my hand holding in for the day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!