Sunday, October 31, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week 10-31-10



We have had a busy and fun couple of days getting ready for Halloween! There is always a lot of work to do, but seeing the finished costumes is totally worth it!

We are up for a regular week, so things should calm down around here. I enjoyed my extra time off last week, now I think I am ready to jump back in to school mode. I was able to spend time with my family and get some extra things accomplished, so it was time well spent!

Here is what we have planned to eat for this week:

Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit

Lunches: Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Meat and Crackers, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather, Homemade Chewy Bars

Dinners:

Sunday-
Hamburgers, French Fries, and too much CANDY

Monday- Fajitas, Refried Beans, Spanish Rice

Tuesday- Fettuccine Alfredo, Broccoli, Buttered Bread

Wednesday- Kielbasa Sausage, Ranch Potatoes, Salad

Thursday- Tri Tip, Rice Pilaf, French Cut Green Beans, Salad

Friday- Pizza, Salad

Saturday-
Potato Soup, Rolls, Salad


Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!