Monday, October 31, 2011

Menu Plan for the Week 10-30-11


I know I haven't posted our menu in a while, but we've had one!  I don't know what I  would do without sitting down and hashing out a menu each month.  It would be chaos I tell ya! 


I did my marathon shopping this weekend.  So crazy for nearly 4 hours, but I hit every place on my list and got just about everything we needed.  It's a lot of work at one time, but the up side is I rarely have to hit any stores for the rest of the month.  I go to the farmer's market every Saturday for milk and produce, but that is fun compared to a regular store.  It works well for us and our budget! 

My sister wants me to teach her how to make it work for her family too.  It should be fun teaching her my strategies for monthly planning and budgeting! 


I also finished up my part of the monkey's costumes.  I can't wait to get pictures up! They turned out so well!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!


Here is what we have planned to eat for this week:

Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit

Lunches: Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Meat and Crackers, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather, Homemade Chewy Bars

Dinners:

Sunday- BBQ Tri Tip, BBQ Chicken, Steamed Red Potatoes, Broccoli, Fresh Rolls (made without the garlic and seasoning this time)


Monday- Hot Dogs, Creamy Mac-n-Cheese

Tuesday- Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Veggie Tray

Wednesday-
Leftovers

Thursday- Pot Roast, Red Potatoes, Broccoli, Rolls

Friday- Nachos Grande

Saturday-
Taquitos, Spanish Rice, Beans

Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.

Until next time,

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!