Monday, May 21, 2012

Hello Monday

Hello homemade dinner with friends...
it was so much fun hanging out at home.
 
Hello nephew time...
I love our new little one, but we don't get to see him enough. 

Hello finished project...
I cannot wait for my class to see it completed!

Hello Open House Week...
my classroom has been a busy place getting ready.
 

Hello 9 days of school left...
oh. my. word!

Hello good news...
I pray it works out, the timing is wonderful!

Hello everyone...
have a fabulous week!

Hello Monday...joining with Miss Lisa again!

Until next time,
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm jealous at the 9 days left. My husband has a month left before school is out here. Your classroom looks like a very, very happy place to be.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!