Saturday, October 31, 2009

Homemade Halloween Costumes Part 2

Well we finished L's costume. L wanted to be a spartan from his HALO game. He had shown us this little tiny picture when we started so we did the best we could, until yesterday. He was trying to explain how something was suppose to look, I wasn't understanding so I googled it! Now I totally see what his vision was all along. Here is the image I found yesterday...


Image from Halos-Finest.com

Dundundada....Our version for L....






Complete with "Plasma Weapon"

Making our little directors' vision come to life is definitely a finer thing!

Join everyone over at Amy's for a look at the Finer Things Friday posts!


Have a happy and SAFE Halloween!


Until next time,


1 comment:

  1. So clever! I'm going to have to get my creative juices flowing for next year's costumes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!