Sunday, October 4, 2009

Menu Plan for the Week

Our Fall weather is here! I'm hoping we can enjoy some outdoor fun with our bikes now that we can be outside again!

Here's what we have planned for our meals this week.

Breakfasts- oatmeal, cereal, french toast (freezer stash), pancakes (freezer stash), and Banana Nut Muffins (freezer stash).

Lunches- ham sandwiches, PB & J sandwiches, plums and apples, carrots with ranch, leftovers

Dinners-

Sunday-
Tri Tip, Broccoli, Noodles

Monday- Fettucini Alfredo, Chicken Breasts, Broccoli

Tuesday-Breakfast for Dinner- French Toast, Bacon, Hash Browns

Wednesday- Tacos, K's Refried Beans, Salad

Thursday- YOYO (You're On Your Own) aka leftovers

Friday- Homemade Pizza Night

Saturday- Chicken Salad Wraps, Salad

Well that's it... If you need more menu ideas you should head on over to Laura's at Organizing Junkie to see hundreds of menu ideas. Have a great week!

Until next time,


6 comments:

  1. I might have to try that YOYO plan at my house more often...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We `HEART` having breakfast for supper. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many people do pizza on Fridays. We do ours on Thursdays. The menu looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How it been hot in your area? We're so glad to have the temps in the 80's. Summers just feel like you're going to melt in Vegas!
    I love muffins!
    Your weekly menu sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed that Tri-tip is on sale here. How do you cook it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always BBQ our tri tip. I get or make them into "steaks", so they BBQ more evenly for me. We love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!