Sunday, March 13, 2011

Menu Plan for the Week 3-13-11



Let me just say I am so glad to be healthy again! I have been fighting some fever and ache bug for the last week and a half. I am so not used to being sick. It was not a pretty picture. My poor family did not know what to do! Thankfully I rested and took time to get back to normal, so hopefully I will be able to stay that way.

We have a week of parent conferences and other family obligations. We lost my beloved grandmother on Friday, so we will be saying our goodbyes sometime this week. I am so sad she has passed, but I know she is a happy lady to be reunited with my pap! It is hard to think that I can't just call her anymore, but I know she is not longer suffering with a body that was quitting on her. Memories are flooding my mind and I can't help but smile. She was always there for me and I will always treasure the times we spent together!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Here is what we have planned to eat for this week:

Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit

Lunches: Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Meat and Crackers, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather, Homemade Chewy Bars

Dinners:

Sunday-
Homemade Chinese~ Mongolian Beef, Lemon Chicken, Broccoli, Steamed Rice, Rice Pudding

Monday- Fajitas, Spanish Rice, Beans

Tuesday- Spaghetti, Italian Sausage, Salad, Buttered Bread

Wednesday-
Leftovers

Thursday- Tri Tip, Broccoli, Loaded Potatoes, Salad

Friday- Pizza, Salad

Saturday-
Beef Stew, Rolls

Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.


Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. So sorry for your loss, but glad that you are feeling better. Your menu plan looks excellent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!