Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu Plan for the Week 3-27-11



It's been two weeks since I've checked in. Time is whipping past me faster than I'd like to think! We have had an interesting couple of weeks; a bit of travel, saying goodbye, and fighting flu bugs that have super powers, and craziness in the classroom have been on the agenda.

Our bodies are finally getting back to 100% for which I am extremely thankful. K and I had to break down and see the doctor last week. It turns out our flu had morphed into the start of bronchitis and strep throat, so antibiotics had to be prescribed along with an inhaler for me. I was disappointed to have to use traditional medicine, but this lingering sickness was ridiculous.

I am on a mission to boost us all up with our diet, so more fruits and veggies will be ready for snacks from now on. I know we are exposed to a lot of other peoples' germs, but I am going to do my best to keep us all on the right track.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Here is what we have planned to eat for this week:

Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit

Lunches: Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Meat and Crackers, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather, Homemade Chewy Bars

Dinners:

Sunday-
Grilled Cheese, Carrots, Celery, Sugar Snap Peas

Monday- Tri Tip, Rice Pilaf, Sugar Snap Peas, Salad

Tuesday- Pulled Pork (freezer), Mashed Potatoes, Salad

Wednesday-
Toasted Ham and Cheese, Veggie Tray

Thursday- Leftovers

Friday- Pizza, Salad

Saturday-
Roasted Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Asparagus, Rolls

Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!