Thursday, June 16, 2011

Amy's Monkeys is Open for Business!

After a lot of work and finally the guts to get to it...

Amy's Monkeys is open for business!



I am so excited to finally have a shop to sell my creations!!
It has taken more time than I thought, but it is ready for orders!

I have some bags and aprons up right now, but I hope to have much more soon.
Here's a little peak at a couple of my products.


Summertime Medallion Bag



Sunny Days Full Apron

I hope those that were waiting haven't given up on me yet!
Summer time has given me the time and energy to tackle this project once and for all!

I am super pleased with how it turned out!

Now I am off to get more pictures taken and loaded to add to my very own shop.

How cool is that?!?
Love it!

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!