Monday, June 20, 2011

Menu Plan for the Week 6-19-11



I am totally enjoying my summer break! I've been able to get a lot of things accomplished, but there is still more on my list. Isn't there always?!? Anyway, we had a yard sale and got rid of a lot of stuff. The whole time before the sale I was praying we would clear out the garage, make some extra money, and bless people with low prices for things they needed. At 50 and 25 cents each for many of our items I think all of my prayers came true! I got funny looks when I said something was only 25 cents! K was pleased that so much stuff found new homes! I think I want to go through the house again and try to have one more sale before the end of summer to clear out the leftovers. We'll see!

This week I have more sewing projects to work on and more stuff to add to my new shop! I am so excited that
Amy's Monkeys is up and running! Hopefully this will help bring in a bit of extra income since K still hasn't found full time work. It's all good though because things continue to work out as we continue to build our faith! Funny how that works!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Here is what we have planned to eat for this week:

Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit

Lunches: Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Meat and Crackers, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather, Homemade Chewy Bars

Dinners:

Sunday-
Fresh bread, Fresh berries and sugar snap peas from the garden, CHEESECAKE!!

Monday- Spaghetti, Italian Sausage, Buttered Bread, Salad

Tuesday- Nacho Night

Wednesday-
Leftovers

Thursday- Breakfast for Dinner~ Denver Omelet, fresh fruit

Friday- Pizza, Salad

Saturday-
Nephew's Birthday Bash!

Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!