Monday, August 8, 2011

Menu Plan for the Week8-6-11



Back to school week is here!  I have been working a bit in my new classroom and it is beginning to feel more cheerful!  We were able to get the boys a few things for back to school, so I am feeling pretty ready.  Hopefully I can get everything finished before we have our "meet the teacher" night.  Busy days, but that's okay because I like to be busy!

Remember it's the last day to try to win something from Amy's Monkeys!  Head on over to Frugal Granola for the giveaway!
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!



Here is what we have planned to eat for this week:

Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit

Lunches: Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Meat and Crackers, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather, Homemade Chewy Bars

Dinners:

Sunday- Leftovers


Monday- Breakfast for Dinner

Tuesday- Keilbasa, Mashed Potatoes, Asparagus

Wednesday-
Leftovers

Thursday- Pulled Pork, Corn, Salad

Friday- Pizza, Salad

Saturday-
Grande Nachos

Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!