Monday, November 14, 2011

Menu Plan for the Week 11-13-11


This is a crazy busy week for us!  I have parent conferences for my students and my boys, so keeping the menu plan flexible is going to help me make it through! 

We will also be getting ready for my bestie and her family to be her for Thanksgiving week too!  I can't wait to have them here with us!  It is always fun to have guests!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!


Here is what we have planned to eat for this week:

Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit

Lunches: Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Meat and Crackers, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather, Homemade Chewy Bars

Dinners:

Sunday- Soup


Monday- Spaghetti, Buttered Bread, Italian Sausage

Tuesday- Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Veggie Tray

Wednesday-
Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, French Cut Green Beans

Thursday- Leftovers

Friday- Ham and Cheese Sandwiches, Chips

Saturday-
Pizza

Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!