Monday, January 23, 2012

Menu Plan for the Week 1-22-12


I haven't post our menu in a while, but we have definitely been using it!  I love having all the decisions made before I have a long lovely day at school!  Makes my life much more simple.

Nothing big going on this week, just trying to finish up projects.  I've been making progress, which is a nice feeling :)  Next week is the big kid's birthday, so I made cake balls as a trial for his treats.  Not sure what he wants yet, but it was yummy practice!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!


Here is what we have planned to eat for this week:

Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit

Lunches: Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Meat and Crackers, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather, Homemade Chewy Bars

Dinners:

Sunday- Parmesan Crusted Chicken, Scalloped Potatoes, Salad


Monday- Breaded Pork Chops, Asparagus, Rice Pilaf

Tuesday- Homemade Chick-Fil-A Chicken Nuggets, Veggie Tray

Wednesday-
Leftovers

Thursday- Fettucine Alfredo, Chicken Breasts, Broccoli, Salad

Friday- Pizza

Saturday-
Turkey Wraps

Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.

Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. OOh, do you have a recipe for the parmesan crusted chicken? I am always looking for new chicken recipes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be posting the recipe...it was that good! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!