Sunday, January 29, 2012

Menu Plan for the Week 1-29-12


We're headed into a busy week.  The big kid will have his birthday on Wednesday and we have optometry appointments this week too!  I am also helping my sister organize her house before her baby shower.  Along with the normal payday busy-ness I am sure to be hopping this week! 

I am knocking out my monthly menu plan so I can get my grocery list ready to go.  I love getting most of the things we need all at once, it saves me so much time during the month!  Thank goodness for a big freezer and a wonderful pantry!

I had a such great, productive weekend.  Worked on a bunch of sewing projects and finished all but one little item.  I wish I could spend every day sewing and creating!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!


Here is what we have planned to eat for this week:

Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit

Lunches: Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Meat and Crackers, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather, Homemade Chewy Bars

Dinners:

Sunday- Beef and Broccoli, Steamed Rice

 
Monday- Tri Tip, Red Potatoes, Broccoli

Tuesday- Leftovers

Wednesday-
Birthday Dinner for Zack- Pasta with Scallops in Lemon Sauce, Salad, Lemon Pull Apart Coffee Cake

Thursday- Grilled Cheese and Soup, Veggie Tray

Friday- Pizza

Saturday-
Grilled Chicken Salad Wraps

Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!