Sunday, January 22, 2012

On the Night Stand

I have been reading like crazy over the last year.  We rediscovered the library last summer and I love that I can request just about anything!  Since buying a lot of books is not in my budget right now, the library has been a huge blessing.  It has also save me from purchasing a couple of books that I wound up not loving :)  So I thought I would share what I'm reading right now and see if anyone has any suggestions for me!


From the top I just got Guernsey  Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society...I am really enjoying it!

Next is Money Saving Mom's Budget...so good and totally straight forward.

Then you see One Thousand Gifts by the amazingly poetic Ann Voskamp...her words are beautiful!

I am also reading Grace for the Good Girl by Emily P. Freeman...really making me think and evaluate!!

I found the Herbal Guide to Food at a junk shop...nice explanations and some recipes I'd like to try.

Decision Points has been on night stand for a while...It's like a history book, so I am really trying to take it all in.  The stories and perspective are so good!

Last but not least is one of my favorite magazines, Country Living...I love it when Amazon has the $5 deals!

So that's what I'm into right now.  I love having a stack, so I can bounce between different styles and stories.  After having to read for college and work for so many years it is really nice to be able to read things for fun again!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!