Monday, April 29, 2013

Hello Monday {testing}

Hello big week...
state testing begins tomorrow for my boys and my school.

Hello praying everyone stays calm
and shows all they have learned this year!!

Hello entry update...
thrifty decorating is so much fun!


Hello broken dryer...
so thankful for warm weather, banister space, and a handy hubby...
an $8 part should have the dryer back to work by the middle of the week.


$2.38 for about twice as much detergent 
as I have been paying more for each month...
sign me up!

  
Hello warm weather...
in the 90s this week...
we have had no spring, but warm is better than freezing and rain in my book!



Hello end of the school year...
29 school days left...it has gone by so fast!

Hello new week...
you're going to be busy, but it will be great!

Until next time,
 

Joining Miss Lisa for Hello Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!