Monday, April 1, 2013

Hello Monday {rested}

Hello new week...
last day of spring break...
so glad we had the time off...
the rest of the school year will fly now!

Hello spectacular spring storm...
so thankful for a cozy house and boys that are heavy sleepers.


Hello calm...
after the amazing storm we had the prettiest morning sky.


Hello busy...
progress was made on new bags for the shop.


Hello color...
spring has brought color into our home.


Hello collections...
building up a stack of new hobo bags...
loving the pintucks!


Hello Easter dinner...
beautiful and delicious food,
my favorite.


Hello growing boys...
it was discovered last week that Lukas 
caught up an passed me in height..
time is a punk!
I blame the raw milk and real foods!


 Hello projects...
Kenny is my partner in crime...
he loves helping me make things for the house,
especially when there is little money involved.
I will be doing a tutorial on the organizer, 
since the pin on it lead me no where...


 Hello new week...
back to the grind,
but first a few things to finish up today!

Hello everyone!
Have a great week!

Until next time,


 Joining Lisa for Hello Monday!


4 comments:

  1. I love the necklace hanger! I've got making on on my to do list too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Amy, I received my card holder the other day and I am in love with it, Thanks so much!!
    And I adore the pin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you so much for your order! Have a great week!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!