Saturday, April 3, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week 4-4-10


Well my spring break is coming to a close. I didn't get as much done as I wanted, but I rested so I guess that's what is most important! I know we're going to have a busy week getting back into our school routine, so having a plan will keep us all balanced. Well, I hope!

Here is what we have planned for this week:


Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit

Lunches:
Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather, Homemade Chewy Bars

Dinners:

Sunday- Easter Dinner~ Ham Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli, Rolls, Deviled Eggs, Mini Apple Pies

Monday-Leftovers

Tuesday- Spaghetti, Italian Sausage, Buttered Bread, Salad

Wednesday- Beef Keilbasa, Ranch Potatoes, Salad

Thursday- Tacos, Refried Beans, Spanish Rice, Salad

Friday- Homemade Pizza, Salad

Saturday- Homemade Chinese~ Mongolian Beef, Lemon Chicken, Steamed Rice, Broccoli


Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.

Until next time,


1 comment:

  1. I am glad you were able to rest over your Spring Break...hopefully now you feel more rejuvenated! =) Also, your Saturday dinner sounds yuuuummmy!!!!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!