Sunday, August 15, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week 8-15-10



Wow! I cannot believe I am about to start another school year. I am ready and hopeful for a great year.

The boys' first week of school went great! They really like their teachers and Z is digging middle school so far. They are excited about their year, so I am one happy mama!

Since it is my first week back in the classroom I made the meals pretty simple. These are all meals we can get together quickly and not be tempted to run out and grab something to eat. K actually got a little sick last week when he ate some fast food. I guess his body is not happy unless it's eating real food! I know I can tell a difference in eating right and not eating right!

Here is what we have planned to eat for this week:

Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit

Lunches: Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Meat and Crackers, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather, Homemade Chewy Bars

Dinners:

Sunday-
Beef Kielbasa, Corn on the Cob, Salad

Monday- Fajitas, Onions, Peppers, Refried Beans

Tuesday- Spaghetti, Italian Sausage, Buttered Bread

Wednesday- Pulled Pork(freezer), Corn, Salad

Thursday-Hot Dogs, Creamy Mac and Cheese, Salad

Friday- Pizza, Salad, Root Beer, Homemade Ice Cream

Saturday-
Fettuccine Alfredo, Buttered Bread, Salad


Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.


Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! What a lovely blog you have! So nice to meet you through Meg's blog. I am going to link you in my sidebar so I can follow along with your adventures. You and I share a passion for organic foods!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!