Monday, August 23, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week 8-22-10



I survived my first week back in the classroom. All I can say is I have my work cut out for me! My kiddos are not quite at grade level, so we will be doing a lot of work these first few weeks of school. I know what I do works, but it is daunting none the less!

The boys are doing great! Z is still loving middle school. L is liking 4th grade, but he is not happy about the return of homework. It's pretty funny actually! N is happy to be back at school with his buddies!

Here is what we have planned to eat for this week:

Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit

Lunches: Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Meat and Crackers, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather, Homemade Chewy Bars

Dinners:

Sunday-
Homemade Chinese~ Lemon Chicken, Steamed Rice, Broccoli

Monday- Breakfast for Dinner

Tuesday- BBQ Chicken Breast and Cube Steak, Red Potatoes, Asparagus

Wednesday- Nachos

Thursday- Pasta with Asparagus Sauce, Salad, Buttered Bread

Friday- Pizza, Salad

Saturday-
Kielbasa Sausage, Ranch Potatoes, Salad


Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.


Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. You are having one of our favorite meals...breakner ;) Breakfast for dinner one of our favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!