Monday, November 15, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week 11-14-10


I am ready for a busy week of parent conferences. I have to hold conferences for all my students and attend conferences for my boys. It should go well, but I am going to be a busy lady for a few days!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Here is what we have planned to eat for this week:

Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit

Lunches: Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Meat and Crackers, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather, Homemade Chewy Bars

Dinners:

Sunday-
Zuppa Tuscana and Gnocchi Soup

Monday- Tri Tip, Rice Pilaf, Broccoli, Salad

Tuesday- Quesedillas, Refried Beans, Spanish Rice

Wednesday-Beef Stew, Buttered Bread, Salad

Thursday- Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Mac-n-Cheese, Salad

Friday- Pizza, Salad

Saturday-
Homemade Chinese~ Mongolian Beef, Lemon Chicken, Rice, Broccoli

Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!