Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Teacher


Well it is report card time at my school. The nice thing is the report cards are all done on the computer. The bad thing is the report cards are all done on the computer. It's a little frustrating and time consuming to have the report cards on the computer when you can only work on them at the school. Our system has issues, but when you have about 90 teachers all trying to put in their grades at the same time it's a problem.

I have become smarter about this issue and I try to work on the report cards when other people probably aren't working on them. My before school time, recess time, and lunch time are consumed by report cards. Fortunately, I only have about 9 report cards left! WooHoo!! Until that last one is done; however, I feel buried in a sea of paper and decisions about who gets what for all of the categories. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I will be free to enjoy my day off school tomorrow!




I hope you all have a great day!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!