Sunday, November 28, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week 11-28-10



Well Thanksgiving was awesome at our house. I made a ham this year and just turkey breasts, so we wouldn't waste a whole turkey. It worked out wonderfully! The ham is almost gone! Can you tell we love our ham around here!! It was much quieter than last year, but I really did miss having our friends and family spending the weekend with us. Hopefully next year they will be able to join us again.

I cannot believe I only have 3 weeks until winter break begins. Where has this school year gone?!? All I can say is I am really looking forward to the time off. It has been a tough year. The boys are ready for a full break too. I see lots of chilling in our future!

I spent most of the weekend on my sewing machine finishing orders for aprons. It is a relief to have them complete, now I will have time to get new orders done before Christmas. The boys have picked out fabric for their teachers Christmas gifts, so I will be starting those aprons today.
I love being able to be creative and make some extra money at the same time!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Here is what we have planned to eat for this week:

Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit

Lunches: Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Meat and Crackers, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather, Homemade Chewy Bars

Dinners:

Sunday-
Homemade Pizza

Monday- Grilled Cheese and Soup

Tuesday- Hamburgers, Fries, Salad

Wednesday-Pulled Pork, Corn, Salad, Buttered Bread

Thursday- Tacos, Refried Beans, Spanish Rice

Friday- Pizza, Salad

Saturday-
Tri Tip, Rice Pilaf, Broccoli, Salad

Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.


Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving, AmY! :) Looks like a wonderful menu this week. Have you started planning for CHRISTmas or are you going out of town? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to share...I had the best yummy and healthy taco rendition this weekend. It was so good we ate it 2 days in a row! LOL! It was a healthy Mexican pizza. I have the recipe on my site. I'm sharing b/c you have tacos on your list. My kids didn't put the "pizza" down. It was so good. Good luck with your aprons..(that's awesome!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!