Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week 11-7-10


We had a great weekend. K and I brought home a new dog for Roxie to play with and for us to love. He was given up by his previous owners to the pound. He was so sad and scared, but not any more. Our new little Schnauzer boy, Mr. Fred, is doing great and the tail is wagging. He is the calmest dog we have ever had, but he is so sweet. It's been a fun couple of days getting to know him.

The rest of our weekend was the usual chores and giggles. We are all fighting some kind of little bug, so we were all just a little off. I guess eating right and drinking our raw milk is helping our bodies put up a fight! I don't think this crazy California weather is helping matters. In the 80s last week and nothing above 64 for this week. I guess fall is finally here!

I spent yesterday cutting aprons for orders from school. I am really working on getting things finished and extras made, so I can finally get my Etsy shop up and running! I need to get some pictures taken and I will be ready to roll.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Here is what we have planned to eat for this week:

Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit

Lunches: Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Meat and Crackers, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather, Homemade Chewy Bars

Dinners:

Sunday-
Lasagna, Buttered Bread

Monday- Tri Tip, Rice Pilaf, French Cut Green Beans, Salad (never got to it last week)

Tuesday- Leftovers

Wednesday- Pulled Pork (freezer), Mashed Potatoes, Salad

Thursday- Hamburgers, Fries, Salad

Friday- Pizza, Salad

Saturday-
Tacos, Refried Beans, Spanish Rice


Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!