Monday, September 12, 2011

Menu Plan for the Week 9-11-11



We had a busy and sad weekend.  Busy with family and sad with the loss of one of my hubby's childhood friends.  It kind of sideswiped us, I wish we had one more day of weekend to regroup!  We're sticking together and giving our monkeys extra hugs.  Life is so very precious!

Wow!  We're starting week five of school, I cannot believe it!   All of us are doing well.  My new students are a much better behaved group than my class last year, so that really helps since I have so many more students this year.  Z is doing great and seems happier with his classes this year.  L is a leader in his class, if the group is stuck on an answer his teacher knows she can count on him for the correct answer.  N has already made it as student of the month, such a good kid!

Well, this week will be busy again.  I am hoping to get many things done in my classroom and many things done around the house. It's time to clear out more junk and keep just the things we love and use.  I am in organizing mode, I want to regain control over our living spaces.  It just makes life for us all so much easier and happier when everything is in its proper place! 


I hope everyone has a wonderful week!


Here is what we have planned to eat for this week:

Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit

Lunches: Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Meat and Crackers, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather, Homemade Chewy Bars

Dinners:

Sunday- Leftovers


Monday- Deli Sandwiches, Pasta Salad

Tuesday- Beef / Chicken Quesedilla, Beans, Salad

Wednesday-
Leftovers

Thursday- Tri Tip, Asparagus, Pasta

Friday- Pizza, Salad

Saturday-
Taco Truck Style Tacos, Spanish Rice, Beans

Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.


Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. I should menu plan. I know it would save so much time in the long run, but I just can't bring myself to get that organized-my hat's off to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so amazing! someday i hope to be organized. until then, i'm so thankful hubs is sweet and flexible. :)

    praying for your family. . .

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!