Monday, July 23, 2012

Hello Monday

 Hello busy week ahead and busy week behind me...

Hello cooler weather...
I was able to bake our favorites one day...
they lasted less than 24 hours!

Hello prepping my new tags...
designed by my sister made by Jennifer's Jewels ...
I love how they turned out!


Hello new pouches ready for the shop...
hopefully they will be listed today!


Hello new apron inspired by this fun dressing lady...
getting back to my roots and making aprons again!

 

 Hello Craigslist...
I love the bargains I have found this summer!


 Hello desk redo complete...
the big kid has his command central!


 Hello dresses...
babysitting a little girl means dress making time...
she is my sewing helper!


 Hello fabric scraps...
I have ideas for you!

 
 Hello back to school...
getting things ready for my classroom...
summer is winding down...
bummer.


 Hello Monday...
I hope everyone has an awesome week!

Until next time,

Linking up with Miss Lisa for Hello Monday


1 comment:

  1. Totally get the baked goods not lasting long. I have 3 boys and a husband and stuff goes fast around here too! I'm following you now. My blog might interest you, www.therosyroad.com
    Blessing, Shonda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!