Thursday, November 15, 2012

Inspired


A very dear friend asked me to make something special for her daughter for Christmas.  You see Miss T is getting a play kitchen and every busy girl needs an apron for her kitchen work.  The texts and Pinterest boards were filled with ideas.  

We finally settled on this as an inspiration...


Super cute, but the felt wasn't working for me.  

So I did what I always do, I put my own spin on it!

I came up with two beautiful princess aprons that will be sure to be a delight for Miss T and her kitchen adventures!




I used solid broadcloth fabric and lots of ruffles to make the cuteness pop.  The ties were replaced with little fingers friendly velcro straps and elastic was added to the neck line, so she will be able to put it on independently.  I was so pleased and so was Miss T's mama.  I love being able to help people bring their visions to life! 

You can follow me on Pinterest...you never know what I'll make next!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!