Monday, November 19, 2012

Hello Monday {Thanksgiving}

Hello Monday...I am so excited to have the entire week off school!
I haven't had the whole Thanksgiving week off in a long time!


Hello custom orders...
making a topsy turvy doll for a friend's granddaughter.
From my hubby...
she knows you love her if you're willing to make another one of those...right?!?


Hello aprons...
I have a stack to finish and another custom order to get to...
That's what I get for posting pictures of cute things!


Hello time at home...need to clean this house big time!
Helping the boys and Kenny get all their treasures into a new home will be so good for my state of mind!

Hello thrift store...
clearing boxes out of the garage this week...
 Kenny needs the space!

Hello new messenger bag...
now I don't have to carry three bags to meetings at school!


Hello baking time...
the little boys want to learn to cook...
Hopefully we'll get some time in this week!


Hello nephews...
I hope I can see them this week!
 

Hello Monday!
I am going to make the most of this week!

Until next time,

Linking up will Miss Lisa for Hello Monday!


1 comment:

  1. Super cute messenger bag. Hope you enjoy your week off!

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    Visiting from Lisa Leonard's...
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!