Monday, February 25, 2013

Hello Monday {camp}

Hello Lukas going to science camp for the week...
we will be missing him, big time, but he will love it!
 
Hello custom orders...
I don't usually do custom orders anymore,
but a special request from a special lady got me sewing.
I love bringing joy to people by making something special!

Hello busy week...
recovering from last week and 
getting ready for my last parent conferences of the year.
Yikes!  This year is flying by!
 

Hello menu plan...
I love having one for the month,
so I better get to making the new one for March!

Hello everyone!
I hope you all have a great week!

Until next time!

Joining with Miss Lisa


 

6 comments:

  1. Hope your Lukas has a great time at Science camp, sounds interesting.
    Love the apron too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this pizza looks yummy :) happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pizza looks good. One day I'm going to jump on the menu planning bandwagon. I think it would be good for me.

    Just stopping by from Lisa's to say Hello to Monday!
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, science camp-sounds fun! I have a stack of math fact pages just like that on my desk! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pizza looks so yummy! Happy Monday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe the prep for parent teacher conferences is keeping your mind off your Lukas being at camp this week? At least a little? I hope you're doing well. I enjoy your blog when I remember and take time to stop by. :-)
    -Kari Coppinger

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!