Sunday, March 31, 2013

Other Plans

When I started spring break I had grand plans and longs lists.
A couple days in I was knocked down by a head cold.
I look at it this way,
that annoying cold was God's way of saying,
"Nope, I don't think so, you need to rest this week."

So that's what I did,
I stopped, I rested, and I became healthy again.

Isn't it funny how our plans
get overruled by the One who has made the grand plan?!?

I know I needed to rest and center myself to finish the school year,
but all those days of not going to school and working
had to be filled by something.
I thought I could get so much done,
but what I did get done was what I really needed.

Do I still want to get things checked off my list?
Of course!
More importantly I want to be healthy to enjoy my family and my home.
Resting felt good and I am trying to not feel guilty about
so much left on the list.
There will be time,
it just wasn't time right now.

Happy Easter!  Blessed be in His name!

Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Resurrection Day! Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!