Monday, August 19, 2013

Hello Back to School!

Hello fresh new week!

Hello first full week of school...
I have been blessed with another great group...
the kiddos and I are going to have an amazing year!

Hello new responsibility...
I was asked to be a support teacher for a new teacher this year...
Kenny said he knows I would have helped her anyway,
but this way I get to add an official title to my résumé.

Hello crazy storm...
thunder, lightning, and pouring rain in August...
just wow!

Hello craft show...
next Saturday Amy's Monkeys will be part of a end of summer boutique sale...
so much to do,
but it's going to be great!

Hello homeschool...
the oldest two are doing great at home.
I love that they have the freedom to keep moving forward once they
have a concept mastered.
They are both keeping me on my toes!

Hello everyone...
how's the end of summer treating you?

Until next time,

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!