Friday, August 2, 2013

Hello There!

I had no idea I would be taking the summer off from here, 
but if you follow my instagram you know we've had a busy summer!

Nik just got his cast off!  He was amazing through the whole thing!
For someone that had three broken bones, he sure was tough.

We were gifted a chance to repaint the interior of the house,
so we jumped on it!

But, if you give a mouse a cookie...

Seriously the painting led to decor changes
on a budget of hardly anything!
 Thrift stores, spray paint, and serious discount hunting have been good to us!

Schemes for painted kitchen cabinets and new back splashes 
are floating around in our heads...

It also led to major purging and organizing!
Which translated into we need to have a yard sale...
that is happening tomorrow!
I have never been so ruthless with clearing out in my life
and it's been awesome!!!

We are in love with all the changes,
but I feel like these changes were getting us ready 
for bigger changes in our lives.
Nothing official yet, 
but hopes and prayers for better opportunities 
could be answered in the near future!

The biggest change is that I am enlisting help to design a new blog 
to combine this space with Amy's Monkeys.
I'm not sure when that will happen,
but I will keep you posted!

If you made it this far you deserve a treat!
Have a great weekend!

Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. Redecorating the house is so fun! You should def post some pictures! =]



    Yellow Blog
    In need of a blog design makeover? I can help you!
    http://yellowblog.co.nr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!