Monday, August 26, 2013

Hello Monday

Hello new week...
a wee bit quieter on the calendar this week!
Thank goodness!

Hello encouragement at the craft show...
I am so psyched about doing more events!
Hello homeschool...
the boys are loving it, 
but their dad isn't so sure they are working.
Emails of assignments show me things are going well
and attitudes about school work from the big kid are much better!

Hello classroom...
getting into my groove and holding the kiddos 
seriously accountable.
I am extremely tough at the beginning of the year,
but it saves me a million headaches as the year progresses.
I have a great bunch,
so we should have an amazing year!

Hello newcomers...
welcome to my blog!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!