Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WFMW (Works for Me Wednesday)-Heathly Smiles





I have the dentist on the brain since we had our check ups on Monday. I struggled with making sure each of the boys brushed their teeth. I hated doing the wet toothbrush test, or the tattle-tale test, or the yelling "are you sure you brushed your teeth?". One day it hit me- if I set up their toothbrushes with toothpaste I would know exactly who had or who had not brushed their teeth.





GENIUS I tell you! It is so simple, why had I not done it before? Who knows!?! I do know that everyone came out of the dentist with healthy smiles and most importantly...NO CAVITIES!! I was so proud and happy that our system is working.


Now if I could just get the big one to pick up his clothes in the bathroom after he bathes...Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Amy - I'm new to your blog! What a great idea to do with the toothbrushes. I worked in dentistry for many years and never thought of this idea! I've got 4 kids I think I'll try it out on.

    Blessings,
    Marie
    http://emmacallsmemama.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!