Monday, September 27, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week 9-26-10



We had a quiet weekend. It wasn't as productive as I had hoped, but I figure sometimes you need to just stop and breathe! Finding a balance between house work, classroom work, and enjoying my family can be tricky! I chose to spend time just hanging out with my fellas this weekend, the dusting and vacuuming can wait!

Here is what we have planned to eat for this week:

Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit

Lunches: Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Meat and Crackers, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather, Homemade Chewy Bars

Dinners:

Sunday-
Basil Linguine with Alfredo Sauce, Broccoli, Buttered Roasted Garlic Bread (I will try to get a recipe for the Alfredo Sauce posted this week. It is so easy and tastes so good!)

Monday- Hot Dogs, Creamy Mac-n-Cheese, Salad

Tuesday- BBQ Chicken and Tri Tip, Rice Pilaf, Broccoli, Salad

Wednesday- Beef Stew, Buttered Bread

Thursday- Breakfast for Dinner

Friday- Pizza, Salad

Saturday-
A Little Friend's Birthday Party BBQ


Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.


Until next time,

3 comments:

  1. Have you tried that mac and cheese? I'd love to know how it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to do more meal planning! You've inspired me for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes being unproductive can go a long way :)
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!