Thursday, September 9, 2010

Weirdness Continues

Well, I went into work Tuesday after a glorious 3 day weekend to learn that a former student of our school had been killed in a quad accident over the weekend. This tiny town in reeling from the news. My heart is hurting for that family.

I had the little man in my after school program for a while and I always remember his big smile and bright eyes. He was all boy and never slowed down. I cannot imagine the pain the family is feeling. I just hope all the prayers being offered up for them are helping them get through each day.

One of our teachers also lost her dad unexpectedly over the weekend. She is in shock and trying to stay busy to cope. We all have rallied around her to lend support in any way we can. It's hard to see people around you hurting.

I have no idea why all of these bad things are happening, but I know there must be a reason. In all reality I really just wish all the hurting and bad things can just stop already. I think we've had enough around here. Just sayin'. I truly am not trying to be disrespectful, but some things I just don't understand. I know I am not in control, but I sure wish I could make things better for those that are hurting so much around me.

I, for one, am looking forward to this weekend. I am hoping to chill, regroup and refocus, be with my boys, and do some more therapy time on my sewing machine. I have been hugging my babies extra tight this week and I think we need to have some fun family time this weekend. I think some bike riding just might do the trick.

I hope you all have an awesome weekend and get lots of rest! It seems like we could all use some!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!