Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Plan for the Week 1-16-11



Well if there is anything I am consistent about posting it's our menu. You all must think that's all that goes on around here...hehehe. Another busy week has come and gone with many things being accomplished.

Master bedroom painting ~ check! ( I will be posting about that soon, it's beautiful!)
Getting through the first week back from break ~ check!
Spending some time with my sewing machine ~ check!
Giggling with my monkeys ~ check!
Hanging out with my honey ~ check!
Keeping the house picked up ~ check!!

I guess I just need start sitting down more regularly to capture these moments that make up our crazy life. I'm feeling the writing urge so you all may just start hearing more from me again!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Here is what we have planned to eat for this week:

Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit

Lunches: Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Meat and Crackers, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather, Homemade Chewy Bars

Dinners:

Sunday-
Breakfast for dinner~ K's AWESOME Omelet

Monday- Tri Tip, Rice Pilaf, Broccoli, Salad

Tuesday- Tacos, Refried Beans, Spanish Rice, Salad

Wednesday-
Chicken Pot Pie, Salad

Thursday- Leftovers

Friday- Pizza, Salad

Saturday-
Fettuccine Alfredo, Chicken, Broccoli, Buttered Bread, Salad

Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.


Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!