Monday, January 24, 2011

Menu Plan for the Week 1-23-11



The best laid plans often go awry. I mean to sit down and let you all know what's going on around here and then "wham!" another week has passed and here we are back at the menu.

I guess I just need to schedule blogging in with my other "to dos" for each day. If it's on the list it will most likely get done! So I guess I have a new plan...

We are all hoping the sun decides to come and hang out some more this week. My heart is so much happier when the sun is shining. I feel a weight released and I am just smiles. It is such a nice feeling!

We'll be using up some of the leftovers from the freezer for easy meals this week. I have been trying to be much more mindful about getting leftovers into the freezer right away. K and I are tired of throwing old food away, so it is up to me to figure out what works for us. So far I have found once I make something that holds up well in the freezer I bag it up right away. We might not have leftovers in the fridge, but we have easy dinners in the freezer! I am trying to make sure all of our grocery money is used wisely.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Here is what we have planned to eat for this week:

Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit

Lunches: Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Meat and Crackers, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather, Homemade Chewy Bars

Dinners:

Sunday-
Leftovers

Monday- Grilled Cheese, Soup, Salad

Tuesday- Pulled Pork (freezer), Corn, Rolls, Salad

Wednesday-
Enchiladas (freezer), Refried Beans, Spanish Rice, Salad

Thursday- Breakfast for Dinner~ Waffles, Bacon, Orange Juice

Friday- Pizza, Salad

Saturday-
Beef Roast, Potatoes, Carrots, Rolls

Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!