Monday, January 18, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week 1-17-10


We have had a crazy first week back to school! My grandmother has been hospitalized for about 12 days, but she gets to go home soon with a hospice nurse. Our menu went great until Saturday because we took a day trip to go visit my grandma and grandpa. It was a needed trip, I am so grateful to have had the ability to go and see her! Hopefully this week will be calmer and I will be able to have some peace and rest.

My pantry challenge is going okay, but we did have to go to Costco to restock the boys lunch snacks, milk, potatoes, and eggs. I am hoping we will be able to stretch our challenge into February; I need to use up some of that pasta! I think we have enough meat to get us through for quite a while. We totally scored at Costco; they had $5 off their chicken breasts packets. It was a great deal so I grabbed two packages!


Here is what we have planned for this week:


Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Waffles , Pancakes, French toast, Fruit


Lunches:
Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather


Dinners:

Sunday- Crispy Ranch Chicken, Steamed Rice, Garden FRESH Broccoli, Lemon Sauce

Monday- PW's Enchiladas, Refried Beans, Spanish Rice

Tuesday- Breakfast for Dinner~ French Toast, Bacon, Hash Browns

Wednesday- Toasted Cheese and Chicken Noodle Soup


Thursday- Beef Tri-Tip, Broccoli, Rice Pilaf

Friday- Homemade Pizza, Salad

Saturday- PW's Marlboro Man Sandwich, Mashed Potatoes, Salad


Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.


Until next time,


1 comment:

  1. Hope your grandmother is feeling better soon.
    Thank you for the blog comment!
    Yes, the menu planning is saving me soo much time!
    Do you make your own pizza crust?
    I am following your blog now!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!