Sunday, January 10, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week 1-10-10


We are back to school this week. I am a little bummed, I love being at home with my monkeys. Anyway we have a lot to do when we get back to school, so the rest of the school year will fly by! We are still going strong on our "Pantry Challenge"! Now that I will be back to work I will have less time for random trips to the store with K, so we should be able to do even better with our goals! I hope everyone has a great week and stays warm!


Here is what we have planned for this week:


Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Waffles , Pancakes, French toast, Fruit


Lunches:
Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather


Dinners:

Sunday- Spaghetti, Italian Sausage, Salad, Buttered Bread

Monday- Tacos, Refried Beans, Spanish Rice

Tuesday- Beef Tri-Tip, Broccoli, Rice Pilaf

Wednesday- Pulled Pork, Baked Potatoes, Salad


Thursday- Hamburgers, Fries, Salad

Friday- Homemade Pizza, Salad

Saturday- PW's Enchiladas, Refried Beans, Spanish Rice


Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.


Until next time,


1 comment:

  1. Amy, in my job for a cooking software company I study blogs and one of the happy parts of this assignment is finding great sites like yours. I am so glad I found this! I can really relate to your comment about the kids going back to school. I'm a grandma now--I LOVED having my kids home during vacations. Also, I'm in to menu planning as well. Since I work for the company, I finally decided to try their product. I love the menu planning feature and without sounding like an infomercial, I wanted to tell you about their recipe organizer that’s simplified my life a ton. FINALLY I can find what I need, when I need it, without having to scour through boatloads of recipes and books! (I’ve included the link in case you are interested.) Finally, thanks so much for a great blog—I love your information and how reader-friendly your site is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!