Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Baking Time


This weekend I was able to get some baking in to stock up the freezer with fresh goodies! I had been slacking in that area, but this weekend I was able to break that trend. Baking is something I have always loved, but since we got our house I feel like I have the space to really do it right! So here's what I was able to get done in a few hours Saturday morning...


Honey Wheat Bread and Dinner Rolls
These were an oops! recipe. They were suppose to be soft pretzels, but they rose a crazy amount the first time I used the recipe. We thought they were tasty, but would be better as bread and rolls.


Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies

I made enough to bake a couple dozen and freeze about three dozen little cookie dough balls for quick treats!

I love having my weekends to make goodies for my crew! I am grateful to have the space to make all of the food my monkeys enjoy and the time to get ahead of the busyness! Join Laura over at Heavenly Homemakers for more Gratituesday.


Until next time,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!